Red Star Cream Yeast
( PRODUCT CODE #84100 )
Red Star® Cream Yeast is a leavening agent composed of living yeast cells derived from a pure culture of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, grown under carefully controlled conditions, to ensure optimum consistency, stability and activity in baking processes.
- Optimum yeast performance and product quality.
- Increases ability to precisely monitor yeast usage.
- Provides consistent activity.
- A cream yeast system is an integral component in an automated baking system.
- Eliminates inventory rotation, storage and handling issues associated with packaged yeast.
- Reduces labor for ingredient handling.
- Eliminates disposal of yeast packaging materials.
Red Star® Cream Yeast is shipped directly in insulated tanker trucks to large bakery facilities with cream yeast systems to produce all types of fresh, frozen and par-baked products.
Red Star® Cream Yeast is certified Kosher Parve.
Bulk container – 48,000 to 50,000 lb.
Product Code 84100
- Stainless steel refrigerated tanks.
- Shelf life is 21 days if kept below 45°F, for optimum performance. Yeast should not be frozen.
Red Star® gives you the broadest line of bakers' yeast in the baking industry and backs it with an experienced technical staff. Our Bakers Hotline is available for your questions: (414) 615-4094.